Wednesday 26 September 2012

29 weeks

baby cat is 29 weeks today and i seriously can't even believe how fast it's going!  her muscles and lungs are maturing and her head is getting bigger (yikes!) to make room for her awesomely large and superior brain.  i've been craving chocolate milk every night, and as it turns out, our kitten's bones are hardening and taking a lot of calcium from me.  she's still in a mostly transverse position and making it hard for me to fall asleep with her nudges when i try to lie on my sides.  fortunately i can still sleep on my back so i'm sleeping like a rock. 

i had a little growth spurt over the past couple days and i now feel like i look clearly pregnant to anyone i see in public.  my abs are still refusing to let go and i'm proud of them for hanging in there.  i tried to pop up out of bed quickly yesterday and got a stern reminder from my belly that i was overdoing it.

i took a picture of all the tiny baby clothes we've gotten in the mail so far from old navy and walmart.  it's a crappy camera phone pic, but look at how cute it is!!!!


1 comment: