Monday 12 November 2012

35 week pics

colby and i had the day off together yesterday so we went out to leinster bay and then all the way down to salt pond and drunk bay.  we did a little bit of hiking and now my feet are sooooore.  still no swelling, though!  we spelled some stuff in the coral rubble and took pictures for a future potential art project.  we also collected some pieces of coral to make christmas ornaments for our beach theme decor.  mom sent me a glue gun so now i just need glitter and i'm on my way to awesome!

 can you believe that kitten's due date is exactly 30 days from today? :)


5 comments:

  1. PS: you should do another one with her name spelled in the sand and your baby belly shadow. A shadow might be difficult, but I'm sure Colby can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we tried that one day but it didn't work because my belly wasn't big enough. i think it's big enough now :)

      Delete
  2. I'm convinced Kitten will believe that you never wore clothes the whole time you were pregnant with her. hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i will have to go out of my way to put clothes on and take a pic i guess!

      Delete