Saturday 5 January 2013

adventures in babywearing

i'm not the crunchiest of moms, but i really wanted a carrier of some sort because strollers aren't very useful here on the island. as it turns out, this sling we received as a gift from dr. sharon is AWESOME. i've tried putting her in it a few times over the past 24 hours and she wasn't loving it because she's been gassy/fussy, but today she nursed until she passed out with milk pouring out of her mouth and then i stuck her in here and went about my day. she's so content she slept right through me making lunch, using the microwave, toast popping out of the toaster, and she's still passed out on my chest snoozin as i write this. look how comfy and peaceful she is!


2 comments:

  1. What does that mean, "the crunchiest of moms"? Cause I'm pretty crunchy, but mostly just my knees.

    ReplyDelete